Thursday, November 3, 2011

swibless

hun, 


I'm typing coz you can't read my text messages and you're asleep so i can't call you either. Sun has a way of punishing me for crimes i haven't yet committed. Its late and i'm thinking about you. Its raining and i remember how i used to write poems. Have i told you that i used to love scribbling poems and have someone else read them so that they would praise me? i'm such an attention seeker sometimes i hate my self for it.


But yeah.. i'm typing now and am trying to create a poem fit for what i feel now.


just a teeny tiny scribble is all. 






Rain falls on our rooftop
sounding like tiny stones 
Rain falls and you would hear a soft tap
i would listen to it
And hope it would finally stop


When it rains i think of you
what you're doing, are you good?
When it rains i think of you
where you are, do you think about me too?


I hate it when it rains
because the tapping sound makes me think
I hate it when it rains
because it makes me want to curl up in my bed  and shrink
I hate it when it rains
because its just so unfair
I hate it when it rains
because it really makes me care
I hate it when it rains
because it reminds me of you
I hate it when it rains
becuase i'll be up all night wanting to see you and wondering right those very moment, do you miss me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment