Sunday, September 23, 2012

SUNDAY IS TOO SHORT

Yes indeed, Sunday is friggin short.
I can't help but feel bad that it's over.
Another Monday is starting and I have no control over it.
But I really have to say this to my self: 


CHE,


✄ Slow the ef down.
✄ Give your self an ef break.


✄Frikkin cut your hair! There's something wrong when you look at your hair and you feel like crying at the thought of cutting it.

~~Hey! I wanna cut it! I just don't have the time or the money just yet...

✄Stop reading books which aren't great.. I mean, I know that you just have to give some authors a chance, but really.. read reviews first. DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BITCH.

✄SLEEP EARLIER! What are you? queen-insomniac? 
✄EAT LESS! You want to go to BORA, right? You want to fit in your swimsuit, right?

I just had to get those things off my chest. Now, I wanna sleep.

Peace out frigs. ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment